Click here to apply for a Children’s library card
- Applicant must show proof of residency, employment or school attendance in Belleville.
- Non-resident card fee: $35.00 per year
County Card (ReBL)
ReBL is a reciprocal borrowing program among Essex County academic and public libraries.
- To obtain a County Library Card, an applicant must be a resident of Belleville who has a Belleville library card with no overdue fines.
- Applicant must show a driver’s license or other form of identification for a County Card.
Library cards are available free to all Belleville residents.
With your library card, you are eligible to check out books, movies, and museum passes. You will have access to online databases and the eLibrary.
- Please upload a copy of your Belleville-addressed driver’s license.
- If unavailable, please provide two forms of identification that show you’re a Belleville resident.